Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trip to NY...

Last Friday my sister Heather and I took a trip up to NY for my best friend Tina's baby shower!! She's due in early December with a sweet baby boy, Joey :) It was great to see everyone and fun to visit the old homestead. Nolan stayed home with Jim and I missed his terribly but when I got home Sunday all was well, Jim did a great job, I never doubted that he would :) Though it was a fun little trip I was happy to get home to my boys and some warmer weather! How in the world did I live there half my life?!? Lol!

Tina and I (Best friends since the 6th grade!)


Joe and Tina
The proud parents to be!!


Me, Tina, Heather and Jillian
(Sisters and friends through all these years!)


My other family in NY!
Dad Caisse, Jillian, Tina and Mom Caisse
Love you Guys!!


Hopefully I will be making a trip up again real soon!! I can't wait to meet baby Joey but I guess I'll let the new parents get settled in a little first!

No comments:

Post a Comment