Wednesday, November 25, 2009

#1 Fan...

So I've been a real slacker recently when it comes to updating my blog but boy have I been busy. Between work, entertaining an almost 10 month old (sniff, sniff) and getting ready for the holidays, I just haven't had time to do anything extra.

Today I worked a half day, got off at noon and headed to NC State's campus to meet Nolan (he was with G'ma) and watch Kaylie's last volleyball match of the season. Nolan was such a good boy especially since the match was during nap time. Unfortunately they lost and Kaylie was not very happy. Two of her brothers go to State and are constantly giving her a hard time so I'm sure she's really going to hear it now, poor thing! Oh well, Nolan is still your #1 fan Auntie Kaylie!! Love you!



Well it's off to bed for me! Tomorrow is going to be a fun but busy day for us! Happy Thanksgiving a few hours early. Hopefully I'll have plenty to blog about tomorrow :)





No comments:

Post a Comment