Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nolan met Santa!!

Jim and I took Nolan to the mall this evening to meet Santa. We weren't sure if he was going to cry or not but we figured either way we had to have his 1st picture with Santa!

Well, it turns out Nolan did great! We had to wait in line for about 30-45 minutes and then it was his turn! I brought him over to Santa and sat him on his lap. He sort of looked at me like "why are you handing me to this man?" I stepped away and of course started making crazy faces and sounds in an effort to get Nolan to look at the camera. He just sat there and looked right at the camera but never cried or smiled, lol. Overall it was a great first experience and Santa was so nice and patient with us. Let me just say that man is a saint!




No comments:

Post a Comment