Friday, October 30, 2009

Let the Halloween festivities begin!

Tomorrow will be Nolan's first Halloween and I'm not sure who's more excited about it :) Yesterday his very first trick or treat bag arrived in the mail and I just think it's adorable. I ordered it from BumbleflyBaby. I have several of their products that I got as gifts and I just love everything they have to offer!





Like a good Mommy I got him the big kids bag and not the little 7x7 bag they offer for little ones. We all know a 9 month old needs plenty of room to hold their candy, right? Lol!

Though I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get any pictures of Nolan in his costume this is a picture off the web of his costume.



He decided the he wanted to be a little monkey because of the love he has for his little mokey that my dear friend Heather gave him.





We have a whole day of activities planned for tomorrow. To start things off we will be going over to The Hick's house for a Baby Boo-runch were we will get to see all the parents and babies from our lamaze class that we took last winter. Next I'm sure we will be taxiing our little mokey around to see his Grandparents and other family and friends before we head out with another couple in our neighborhood to take the kiddos trick-or-treating, or shall I say to have some adult time, beverages included! Should be a fun filled day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment